INDONESIAN ARTS AND CULTURE SCHOLARSHIP
ᴍᴀʏ 2-ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 15, 2020 || ɪɴᴅᴏɴᴇsɪᴀ
ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟɪɴᴇ: 14 ғᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ 2020
The Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship (IACS) program has been conducted since 2003 and was initially offered to and participated by member countries of the southwest Pacific Dialogue (SwPD). Bearing in mind the significance and advantages obtained from the program, the scholarship was expanded over the years to include member countries of many countries from all regions in the world. In the period of 2003 to 2019, the scholarship has been awarded to 920 alumni from 77 countries.
1. Tuition fee (including extra-curricular activities);
2. A round trip economy class ticket;
3. Accommodation (board and lodging);
4. Local transportation during the program;
5. Health insurance (limited);
6. All awardees are advised to have their own health insurance;
7. Monthly allowance of Rp. 2,000,000.
1. Candidates should be single, between the ages of 21 to 27 years old with at least a high school diploma;
2. Candidates should possess high interest and talent in the arts. Arts students or those with an academic history on Indonesian culture are encouraged to apply;
3. Eligible Regions: Member countries of ASEAN, ASEAN+3, East Asia Summit, ASEAN Dialog Partners, ASEAN + European Union, Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation, Asia-Europe Meeting, Africa Region, Melanesian Spearhead Group and Members of South West Pacific Dialog.
Find more info here http://bit.ly/AP-YouthSIACS
Published by @apyouths.secretariat
Program by @kemlu_ri #scholarship #fullyfunded